- Protecting the openness of Internet: crucial for cloud computing innovation and ensuring vendor diversity.
- Safeguarding our right to Privacy: By safeguarding our right to privacy, Barack Obama's administration can help remove this concern in the minds of users regarding putting their data on the Clouds.
- Opening up government to its citizens and bringing the government to 21st century: By moving important public government data to the Cloud, it is possible to provide a more transparent form of government.
- Deploy next generation broadband and extend it to every single American including those who live in rural areas: Ubiquitous availability of broadband is required for the success of Cloud Computing.
- Broad adoption of standards based health record systems: A healthcare SaaS system. Perfect for the cloud.
- Climate friendly energy development and deployment: A lower cost of infrastructure means a much higher savings for the customers of Cloud Computing technologies.
If the President-elect follows through on these policies, the Federal marketplace will truly be the place for cloud vendors to thrive.