Hope you've already registered for the “The Cloud Computing Symposium” , Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at the National Defense University in Washington, DC! This promises to be the premier government cloud computing event of the year. I first blogged on the event on May 20th and recently they had to cut off registration at 850 !! This event has clearly drawn tremendous interest from both government and industry.
Speakers, in agenda order, are:
- Dr. Robert Childs, Senior Director, IRM College
- Vivek Kundra, Federal Chief Information Officer
- Dave Girouard, President, Enterprise, Google
- David Wennergren, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Information Management, Integration, and Technology & Deputy Chief Information Officer
- David Cearley,Vice President & Gartner Fellow, Gartner
- Erich Clementi, Vice President, Strategy & General Manager, Enterprise Initiatives, IBM
- Russ Daniels, Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, HP
- Richard Soley, Chairman and CEO, Object Management Group
- John Garing , Director, Strategic Planning & Information, DISA
- Matt Quinn, Senior Vice President-Engineering & Chief Strategy Officer, TIBCO Software Inc.
- Kevin L. Jackson, Vice President of Dataline, LLC and Editor of eMagazine “Government Cloud Computing”
- Randy Garrett, Director of Technology Integrated Intelligence Program, NSA
- Alfred Rivera, Director, Computing Services, DISA
- Hal Stern, Sun Microsystems VP Global Systems Engineering
- Srinivas Polisetty , CSC, Director – Strategic Initiatives
- David Hunter, VMware, CTO, Public Sector
- Sushil Kumar, Oracle , VP Product Strategy & Business Development
- Pat Arnold, Microsoft, Federal CTO,
- Curt Aubley, Lockheed-Martin, CTO Operations & Next Generation Solutions
- John Shea, Director, Enterprise Services Integration, OSD
Additional information is available at http://www.ndu.edu/irmc/pcs_ilss.htm , but as I said earlier, registration is closed.
Follow me on http://Twitter.com/Kevin_Jackson